American Art Resources partners with clients in healthcare, corporate and hospitality sectors to enhance the experience of the built environment through creative design solutions that express our clients’ culture, reflect their mission and support their business. We’re in business to design solutions that enhance the places people work, play and heal, harnessing the visual power of art to strengthen communities, brands and individuals.
Whether you’re designing a single clinic, a new hospital or an entire medical campus, a new boardroom or a corporate headquarters, refreshing a lobby or building a new hotel, we are fully equipped to design, procure, frame and install your project on a turnkey basis. Our depth and breadth of experience allow us to harmoniously enhance existing art collections or create new ones, fulfilling the breadth of our clients’ needs from large-scale original commissions to budget-friendly reproductions.
Founded in 1982, our Houston, Texas-based firm serves a diverse client base across the United States and abroad and has completed over 290 million square feet of projects. American Art Resources designers create innovative art solutions that deliver real value with inspiration and integrity.
Our Clients Represent:
- 6 of Fortune Magazine’s 100 best places to work
- 47 U.S. States, and abroad
- 15 of U.S. News & World Report’s Nationally Ranked Best Hospitals
- 2 of U.S. News & World Report’s 15 National Honor Roll Hospitals
- 3 of the 10 largest for-profit hospital systems
- 290,000,000 square feet of completed projects
- 6 of the 10 largest nonprofit hospital systems
- 3 of the largest hotel chains in the world
American Art Resources is an EDAC Champion Firm, one of only six firms involved in the development of The Center for Health Design’s EDAC education and exam content.